Car Gps Tracker – CTrack
Why purchase a CTrack gps car tracker?
- Peace of mind that the location of your vehicle is always known.
- Your CTrack gps car tracker is fully wired to the vehicle with no recharging required.
- Unlike other gps vehicle suppliers, we charge no ongoing fee for the gps software or app.
- 30 day guarantee, 12 month warranty and complete customer service.
- Easy ordering and fast free delivery of your gps car tracker.
CTrack Gps Car Tracker – Peace of Mind & Vehicle Security
- The great benefit of a gps car tracker is that it provides peace of mind with regard to the security of your vehicle by allowing you to monitor your vehicle’s location in real time. With a CTrack gps car tracker installed, you can see the exact location of your vehicle at any given time.
- In the event of theft, your CTrack gps car tracker can help law enforcement officials locate the stolen vehicle quickly and increase the chances of recovering it fast. Your CTrack gps tracker can also provide information about the movements of the vehicle, such as where it has been and when of which can be used as evidence in court.
- If your car is not stolen, your CTrack gps tracker can still provide peace of mind by allowing you to know your vehicle’s exact location at all times. For example, if a family member borrows the car, you can check to see where the car is and when it is expected to return.
- In the event the your vehicle is being tampered with, your CTrack gps car tracker can send alerts to your mobile phone or email you if the vehicle is moved without your authorization. These alerts can be triggered if the vehicle is tampered with, started or moved outside a pre-determined geo-fenced area.
- Overall, a CTrack gps car tracker can provide you with the reassurance that you can track the location of your vehicle at all times whether it is in your driveway being tampered with, stolen or borrowed.
Ctrack Gps Car Tracker – Hard Wired To Your Vehicle
- The main benefits of having your Ctrack gps car tracker hard wired to your vehicle include the following:
- A continuous power supply to your gps car tracker – A hard-wired gps tracker is connected directly to your vehicle’s battery ensuring a continuous power supply thus your CTrack gps tracker will never run out of battery and you will never need to worry about recharging or replacing batteries.
- Longer tracker lifespan – A hard-wired gps tracker typically has a longer lifespan than a battery powered tracker as it is connected to the car’s main power supply. Typically, due to discharging and recharging, battery powered trackers tend to not last as long.
- Hidden gps tracker installation – As your hard-wired gps does not need to be removed and recharged, it can be installed in a well-hidden location making it difficult for thieves to detect and disable. This provides an added layer of security for your vehicle.
- Greater accuracy: Hard-wired GPS trackers typically provide greater accuracy than battery-powered trackers. This is because they are not affected by battery life or signal interference from other devices.
- More features: Hard-wired GPS trackers often come with additional features, such as the ability to monitor engine diagnostics, speed, and fuel levels. These features can be particularly useful for fleet management or commercial vehicle tracking.
CTrack Gps Car Tracker – No Ongoing Fees For The Gps App & Software
- Cost savings – The main benefit of no ongoing fees for the gps app or software is that you will save money over time of which can be used for other items needed for the vehicle or just savings in general.
- No ongoing commitments – You won’t be tied to any ongoing commitments, and you can use your gps tracker as much or as little as you like without worrying about incurring additional costs.
- Long-term peace of mind – With a one-time purchase of your CTrack gps car tracker, you can have peace of mind knowing that you’ll always be able to track the location of your car. You will not need to worry if you have forgotten to pay your bill that month, your credit card is at its maximum or your automatic bank payment has failed.
- How can Gps Track offer free life time gps apps and software when other companies do not? – Nearly all gps tracker companies outsource their gps tracking apps & software from a software company of which they pay a yearly fee that is then passed on to you the customer. In many cases, not only do the pass on this fee, but they also make a small profit on top.
- Through negotiations, GPS Track has organized a life time fee through our software company of which we cover the cost on your behalf when you purchase your Ctrack gps car tracker.
Ctrack Gps Car Tracker – Guarantee, 2 Year Warranty & Complete Customer Support
- Money back guarantee – If within the first 14 days of purchasing your CTrack gps car tracker you are not completely happy with your tracker, on return of the tracker we will refund 100% of your purchase price.
- Full 24 month warranty period – Gps Track offer a full twenty four month warranty period on all their gps trackers in the event that the tracker has stopped functioning in some way.
- Gps tracker customer & technical support – Gps Track offer excellent customer and technical support. Help is always available by using our contact details online, our many instructional guides/pdfs and helpful videos.
- Transferability – Gps Track allow for the transfer of you Ctrack gps car tracker to a new owner either through the sale of your vehicle or transfer of the tracker to a family member or friend.
CTrack Car Gps Tracker – Features
Parked Movement Sensor
While the car is parked, the movement sensor will immediately alert you to any movement of the car whether that be movement of the doors, bonnet or boot.
If movement is sensed, a notification is sent to you via the gps app.
Setting of a geo fence or perimeter will alert you when and if the car has been moved outside this set boundary.
Back Up Battery
In case of interruption from your car battery, a lithium ion back up battery will keep the tracker running for many hours.
Typically the gps is pinged every 30 seconds however once in sleep mode this time is lengthened to 2 hours to save on battery life. If any movement is sensed, the tracker will go back into default ping mode and notification will be send is park movement sensor has been turned on.
Accurate GPS Location
The gps location is extremely accurate. In most cases your car will be located with 3 to 7 metres.
A full history of 7 days is supplied in your app including kms travelled, time, location, average kms and more.
Plan on going on a trip for the weekend, interstate or into the bush camping. With location sharing your relatives and friends will have access to your location at all times for peace of mind or an emergency.
Remote Disable (optional)
Disable the car in the event of your car about to be stolen or in the process of being stolen.
CTrack Gps Car Tracker – Details
In The Box:
- CTrack car gps tracker.
- 1m cable with 2amp fuse.
- Instruction guide.
The essential CTrack app which allows you to track your vehicle, set up geo fence, notifications and view all vehicle information. Compatible with Google maps, the app is completely free of charge for the life of your tracker and can be downloaded from Google play or Apple app store.
Costs – Mobile SIM Card:
CTrack gps tracker transmits all information and details via a mobile communication network which will require the purchase of a sim card. As the data transmitted per year is very small, we suggest purchasing a 365 days sim card from Aldi or another mobile network provider.
CTrack Car Gps Tracker- Specifications
|Dimensions||76 × 33 × 14 mm|
|Network||4G, GPS, LBS, Beidou.|
|Tracking System||Web Platform Andoid IOS APP.|
|Track View||PC, IOS APP, SMS Coordinate, Android APP.|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium ion.|
CTrack Car Gps Tracker – Q&A’s
What Product Warranty Do You Provide?
We give 12 months warranty on all our GPS devices.
What Support Do You Provide?
We take issue of after sales support very seriously. We give life time support on all our products by providing faq’s, product instructions & videos, email and phone support.
Do I Have To Pay For The Tracking Software Or App?
No! Unlike many other companies who charge an ongoing yearly fee for this service, all our trackers come with free lifetime software & app.
Will the GpsTracker Tracker Work On Any Phone?
Yes, our apps work on all phones including iphones and android.
Can I allow my friends or family to track my vehicle?
Yes. They just install the free GpsTrack app on their phone and add your tracker IMEI id number to the app.
Are There Any Other Costs Required Apart From The Tracker Itself?
Yes. You will need to purchase a sim card so that data can be sent form the tracker to the tracking software. As the tracker uses a very small amount of data per month we recommend a 365 day or long term sim card. Long terms sims can be purchased for
- Other networks.
Can I Install The GpsTrack Myself?
Yes, definitely. We provide full instructions on how to install your tracker in the vehicle. If installing a device that has the option of fuel cut off, we do how recommend that you have the device installed by a qualified auto electrician.
A full installation guide can be found here or otherwise watch installation video.