Car Gps Tracker – CTrack Plus
Features of CTrack Plus car gps tracker:
CTrack Plus car gps tracker includes the following additional features over and above CTrack:
- SOS alarm button providing additional security.
- A fuel cut of relay allowing the vehicle to be stopped at any time.
- Temperature and oil sensors.
For all features of CTrack, please go to our CTrack car gps tracker page.
CTrack Plus Gps Car Tracker – SOS Alarm Button
- Installing a GPS car tracker to your vehicle with an SOS alarm provides many for you the owners including providing both enhanced security and real-time tracking. But that’s not all; this cutting-edge technology can also help with theft recovery and even earn you insurance discounts.
- By fitting your vehicle with a gps car tracker, you’re adding an extra layer of protection that offers peace of mind during emergency situations. If the unthinkable happens, the SOS alarm can be activated alerting authorities, emergency services, and bringing swift assistance when you need it most.
- Not only that, but you’ll also be able to monitor your car’s movements in real-time thus keeping tabs on its location and ensuring it stays safe and secure at all times. In case of theft, the GPS tracking feature can help you locate your vehicle quickly, and alert authorities for a speedy recovery.
- Also, many insurance companies offer premium discounts for vehicles equipped with GPS car trackers, which can help you save money while also providing added protection for your car.
- All in all, investing in a CTrack Plus gps car tracker with an SOS alarm is a smart move for any car owner looking to protect their investment and gain added peace of mind.
Ctrack Plus Gps Car Tracker – Fuel Cut Off
- Fitting your car with a CTrack Plus gps tracker inclusive of a fuel kill switch can provide many benefits. This proven technology can prevent unauthorized use of your car, save you money on fuel costs, enhance safety, and provide remote control capabilities.
- The fuel kill switch is an extremely useful tool of which can prevent theft or unauthorized use of your vehicle by shutting off the fuel supply to the engine. This simple yet effective feature can help you sleep better at night knowing that your car is protected from potential threats.
- Moreover, a fuel kill switch can lead to significant cost savings, particularly for businesses with large fleets of vehicles. By preventing fuel theft or siphoning, you can save on fuel costs, which can add up to substantial savings over time.
- A fuel kill switch can also enhance the safety of your car by preventing it from being driven by individuals who may not have the necessary skills or experience to operate it safely. This feature can help you avoid potential accidents or damage to your vehicle.
- Lastly, with a CTrack Plus gps car tracker you can take control of your car’s safety and security from a remote location. The fuel kill switch can be remotely activated in case of an emergency, theft, or unauthorized use, giving you peace of mind and ultimate control over your vehicle.
CTrack Plus Gps Car Tracker – Fuel & Temperature Sensors
- One of the best advantages of a CTrack Plus gps tracker with fuel and temperature sensors is real-time monitoring. With this technology you can keep track of your car’s location, fuel level, and temperature at all times. This can also be done from a remote location.
- This feature is particularly beneficial for businesses of any size that manage a fleet of vehicles. With real-time monitoring you can track the whereabouts of your vehicles, monitor fuel consumption, and prevent any unauthorized use or theft.
Ctrack Plus Gps Car Tracker – Guarantee, Warranty & Complete Customer Support
- Money back guarantee – If within the first 30 days of purchasing your CTrack Plus gps car tracker you are not completely happy with your tracker, on return of the tracker we will refund 100% of your purchase price.
- Full 12 month warranty period – Gps Track offer a full twelve month warranty period on all their gps trackers in the event that the tracker has stopped functioning in some way.
- Gps tracker customer & technical support – Gps Track offer excellent customer and technical support. Help is always available by using our contact details online, our many instructional guides/pdfs and helpful videos.
- Transferability – Gps Track allow for the transfer of you Ctrack Plus gps car tracker to a new owner either through the sale of your vehicle or transfer of the tracker to a family member or friend.
CTrack Plus Gps Car Tracker – Details
In The Box:
- CTrack Plus car gps tracker.
- SOS alarm.
- Fuel cut off relay.
- Fuel/temperature sensor connectors.
- 1m cable with 2amp fuse.
- Instruction guide.
CTrack Plus App:
The essential CTrack Plus app which allows you to track your vehicle, set up geo fence, notifications, SOS mobile phone number, alarms and view all vehicle information. Compatible with Google maps, the app is completely free of charge for the life of your tracker and can be downloaded from Google play or Apple app store.
Costs – Mobile SIM Card:
CTrack Plus gps tracker transmits all information and details via a mobile communication network which will require the purchase of a sim card. As the data transmitted per year is very small, we suggest purchasing a 365 days sim card from Aldi or another mobile network provider.
CTrack Plus Car Gps Tracker- Specifications
|Dimensions||83 × 46 × 16 mm.|
|Tracking System||Web Platform Andoid IOS APP.|
|Track View||PC, IOS APP, SMS Coordinate, Android APP.|
|Positioning Mode||4G, GSM, GPRS, Beidou.|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium ion.|
CTrack Car Gps Tracker – Q&A’s
What Product Warranty Do You Provide?
We give 12 months warranty on all our GPS devices.
What Support Do You Provide?
We take issue of after sales support very seriously. We give life time support on all our products by providing faq’s, product instructions & videos, email and phone support.
Do I Have To Pay For The Tracking Software Or App?
No! Unlike many other companies who charge an ongoing yearly fee for this service, all our trackers come with free lifetime software & app.
Will the GpsTracker Tracker Work On Any Phone?
Yes, our apps work on all phones including iphones and android.
Can I allow my friends or family to track my vehicle?
Yes. They just install the free GpsTrack app on their phone and add your tracker IMEI id number to the app.
Are There Any Other Costs Required Apart From The Tracker Itself?
Yes. You will need to purchase a sim card so that data can be sent form the tracker to the tracking software. As the tracker uses a very small amount of data per month we recommend a 365 day or long term sim card. Long terms sims can be purchased for
- Other networks.
Can I Install The GpsTrack Myself?
Yes, definitely. We provide full instructions on how to install your tracker in the vehicle. If installing a device that has the option of fuel cut off, we do how recommend that you have the device installed by a qualified auto electrician.
A full installation guide can be found here or otherwise watch installation video.